Well, here I (Rod) am sitting on the commuter bus from Provo to Salt Lake, something that I get to do thrice a week this semester. Public transportation is great, I'm totally not above it, but I will be glad to bid UTA adieu when this semester is over.
Fortunately, these buses have Wi-Fi so I decided to make the most of the hour and write a blog post about this weekend as I cruise down I-15 past the hundreds of multi-level marketing billboards that line the ride home. Leave it to Utah County. Tangent, sorry.
So I logged on to write a post about last weekend, and I see that Curtis and Ashley beat me to it. They eloquently described the weekend, so you should probably read about it HERE.

*As an addition to what Ashley wrote, I personally was thrilled that we got stranded and I live for situations exactly like this one. It was as if I were being rewarded for living my life right and was allowed to stay in a 30 person cabin with my BFFs on accident. It also gave me an excuse to eat a Totino's Pizza at 4 AM (the only food that could be scavenged) and then go to bed without brushing my teeth. It's as if I were 12 years old again. I was bummed, however, that I spent all that time in PC during Sundance and didn't even get to see a Kardashian
No comments:
Post a Comment